Sitefix US - Sitefix.us SCAM ALERT - Took my money and never heard from them again!
I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I was asked to purchase their Premium Store Package. Lots of these web dev companies offer services like this, and the site was nice so I trusted them. Not a good idea...
It started off great. Easy to pay, they set me up with access to their project management system (also typical for a web dev company like this), and they even created tasks. They said my project would take 5 days (really fast), and they agreed to set up a scheduled call to discuss the project. This is where it went down hill...
They missed the call and never rescheduled despite my several attempts over the next few days to reschedule. They never delivered a single piece of work over the period of 3 weeks, they never once updated me on my project, despite my emails and many attempts to communicate, and they only responded to me twice with stuff like:
Hi this is Cathy from customer support, we need some more hours to get all our customer requests properly solved, we are working to have this fixed as soon as possible, all requests will be solved and replied in 24-48 hours since they are received, we appreciate your patience.
Hi Kyle, again, please wait until we can process your request.
We are a legal company SITEFIX CONEXXIO LLC registered in Delaware, US.
You are not being scammed, we work for more than one freelance agencies where all our reviews are 96-99%+ positive.
There was work finished for you, even we process your refund we'll be delivering the work made just in case you change your mind about it / us.
All requests need 24-48 hours to be processed,
Thank you for your patience.
Today I have still had no resolution, nor have I received any work for the $400 I paid online to this company. Avoid at all costs... they are likely an overseas team using a U.S. address for a rent-a-space office in NY, incorporate in Delaware (many LLCs register in Delaware because it's really cheap). Their reviews are likely fake and from what I can tell (after digging a bit deeper), the company has not done any other reputable work... my bad for falling into this trap.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never got a refund for the work they never deliverer
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sitefix Us Premium Store Pack
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..."
- "Ordered a Funeral Palm w/banner to arrive at the Mortuary on Monday, May 13, 2013 for my brother-in-law. Rec'd confirmation, but when I put the confirmation in to check delivery,..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."
- "This company is ***! My first experience with them and I ordered two pairs of sale boots (priced $9.99 each) and they gave me a total of $24.93 with shipping..so..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."